StudioAly

I blog about my life as an artist, what I'm creating and thinking about creating, what I'm writing, crafting, sewing, weaving...

Friday, May 14, 2010

Changed my Twitter account name...

Well, it certainly has been a long time since my last blog post... I'll have to look for an iPhone app that lets me update my Blogger account from my phone (I know other blog sites have apps...). I changed my Twitter account from @CraftyPhoenix to @StudioAlyArt for consistency, that should prove to be helpful.

Now that the semester is over, I actually have time to blog and to produce my artwork- AMAZING!!! I'm not sure what I'll actually end up making this summer, but I do intend to get my Etsy, Ravelry and Artfire stores up and running FINALLY. The accounts are set up, but I need to finish the designs for my store banners, decide what items are going in which store, etc. I'm not quite sure what part of my Art & Design business identity I want associated with each store. The major idea being having each store represent a different part of my business identity and artistic interests: Crafty, Fine Art, Design, other.

I'll work on photographing my most recent work to post pictures here and we'll see how it goes. I'm also thinking about signing up for a domain name again, but I'm not sure it would be necessary since by the end of the summer my stores will be up and running... Between the stores, this blog, and word-of-mouth I should be fine. Who knows!

Aly Signing O.U.T. (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment