StudioAly

I blog about my life as an artist, what I'm creating and thinking about creating, what I'm writing, crafting, sewing, weaving...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Update...

Ok, so this Wendy's Frosty video link has NOTHING to do with my life and my work besides the fact that I think it is absolutely hilarious! 

StudioAly website: the website is up for now. I created it in iWeb. One of the pages has WAY too much text, but I have not had an opportunity to revise the site. It was my intention to build the site in Dreamweaver and Flash, but I doubt that will happen this summer because I still have to prepare for my thesis. In due time...

Back to basics, so I haven't updated my blog in almost a month. I've started my conservation and curatorial internship at the museum, it's amazing! I'm really enjoying my internship experience. I had the pleasure of observing the intake of a Pre-Columbian bowl, a 19th Century crazy quilt, a 12th Century Chinese robe and several other works.  I get to work on the quilt. I'll also get to visit other conservators in the studio in paintings, paper and photography, too!  My interests lie in textile and object conservation, so I'm in the PERFECT place.

Artwork: no new work :-( 

Fundraiser Etsy and Artfire shops: still not up yet :-(  I intend to get them officially up and running this sunday, for sure... hopefully- that's the goal at least.  I need to get them up and running soon because I really need to raise funds for my senior year of tuition.

That's it for now, I have to go. I have to play with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment