StudioAly

I blog about my life as an artist, what I'm creating and thinking about creating, what I'm writing, crafting, sewing, weaving...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have no idea how to customize my blog...

Well, I'm in new territory as a blogger.  I usually just read other people's blogs.  I really just want to add my own *pizazz* and a little bit of sparkle (ok, no glitter) to my blog. You know, logo, work, books I'm reading, links to my fave blogs, etc. Cool stuff. I have no clue how to do that. I just updated my Twitter page, though. I like it. I want to add a link to "follow me on Twitter" too. I think if you click on the title, it'll take you there. If not my user name is CraftyPhoenix on Twitter. I'll figure it out soon. I have to post a picture of the scarf and felted brooch I made for donation. I'll do that later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment