StudioAly

I blog about my life as an artist, what I'm creating and thinking about creating, what I'm writing, crafting, sewing, weaving...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hopi Prophecies Presented to the UN

So, those of you who know me know I am a very spiritual person.  That being said, I usually do not evangelize and I believe everyone has their own experience with their beliefs, etc.  I'm taking this moment to share a link with you of some very insightful words, no matter what your spiritual beliefs are.  I believe these words are beautiful and from the heart.  I know that on the cursory level, this has nothing to do with my art, or art in general, but knowing me is know that my art is from inside me and incorporates all aspects of my life, not just materials, tools and techniques.  Please enjoy the reading by clicking the above title which will take you to the linked page with the translations from the Hopi language.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment